Thursday, April 06, 2006

To capture or not to capture

So, I'm in to photography right? Right!

I was perusing my sister's future mother-in-law's photography website today and started thinking. I have a great DSLR and really want to build my skills as a "hobbiest-photographer." I have a growing knowledge of Photoshop CS2. And I think with some practice I could make some really good shots.

So the question is, should I attempt to start a "Photo-a-day?" I'd definitly have to post everyday. But it means I'd have to take pictures everyday too. That'd be tough. I'll give it some thought though.

Also, Chantell, I know how anxious you are to hear about my birthday revelry yesterday. But I'm trying to locate a picture of a friend of mine that I'll need to post.

Gotta get back to "work" now.

5 comments:

Jessy Russell said...

WOW!! It's like you were waiting for me to post! Ca-RAZY

chantell said...

I'm sure you went all out N'awlins style for your bday, didn't you? Hope is was a good one--hope you find that pic.

Kim said...

My job allows me a lot of free time right now. I check everyone's blog like 3 times a day!

Jessy Russell said...

Blog Stalker!!!

Kim said...

Shhhh. Don't tell anyone my secret! I don't want it getting out!