Friday, March 24, 2006

New Orleans Night Life

For those of you who, for whom, the news of New Orleans and the gulf coast has been relegated to the bottom right corner of page 11, directly beneath the Billy and the Boingers in concert Ad, allow me to relay some great news!

NEW ORLEANS IS COMIN' BACK BABY!!

Our college and career group decided to go downtown to night to celebrate a friends birthday at a great New Orleans restaurant. The Red Fish Grill is one of New Orleans great steak houses. The sign in the picture is located a block away on Canal st. This picture was taken only a few weeks after residents were allowed to come back to the City. I thought it was pretty funny because Red Fish Grill is a $20-30 a plate (a la carte) type of place...but it's still considered "Casual Dining!" I LOVE MY CITY!!!!

Anyway, tonight I plan on taking a ton of pictures, and if you're lucky (which you all probably will be), I'll post some when I get home.

Oh yeah, and just for the record.......

1 comment:

chantell said...

Keep up the postin', baybaay! Cool pics, and I hope ya'll had a blast at Red Fish. :-)